Delve into the unspoiled nature, explore the majestic canyons, walk through the forests of centuries-old holm oaks, observe the wild mouflons and let yourself be caressed by the wind filled with the scent of juniper and mastic.
• Jeep and trekking in the Gorroppu Canyon: a trip to the deepest Canyon in Italy, solutions for various levels of difficulty.
• Jeep, trekking in Cala Goloritzè with a trip by rubber dinghy: guided tour to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Medium difficulty.
• Trekking to Punta La Marmora, Gennargentu: trip to the highest peak on the island. Medium difficulty.
• Jeep and trekking to the Nuragic Village of Tiscali: guided tour and visit to the remains of the nuragic village located inside a karstic cave. Medium difficulty.
• Trip by Jeep and a walk in the Supramonte area: a guided tour in the Supramonte area, allowing you to observe the local flora and fauna and a nature walk. Easy excursion.
• Electric Bike Tour with tastings: a guided tour by e-bike through the Ogliastra countryside, with a visit to an agritourism facility and tastings of local products.
• Dinner in the Supramonte area: you will be welcomed by a shepherd in a typical sheepfold, where traditional dishes are served, in the authentic rural atmosphere of the region.
For further details and bookings: email@example.com