Warm greetings from Sardinia!
Over the last uncertain months, our desire to welcome and pamper you has continued to thrive even stronger: we are therefore thrilled to announce that Il Lanthia Resort will reopen its doors on June 17th, 2020.
Your comfort, health and safety are our priority and we are always committed to maintain the highest levels of care, dedication and hygiene.
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have now adopted additional safety measures, procedures and protocols to ensure every stay with us is even more magical, safe and clean.
Please find below an update on the new Comfort and Health&Safety initiatives we have implemented to give you peace of mind about future stays so you can book – and stay with us! – with confidence.
This page shall be regularly updated with the latest information regarding both Comfort and Health & Safety measures therefore you are kindly invited to check it from time to time prior to reservation and check-in.
Enhanced Comfort at Lanthia Resort
AMENITIES FOR ALL OUR GUESTS
– Welcome Drink
– Daily breakfast a la carte
– Glass of Prosecco wine as a welcome for each dinner in our restaurant
– 10% discount for each dinner in our restaurant (not for Half-Board)
– Room service delivery upon request
– Private parking available with self parking
– Internet Wi-Fi connection
Enhanced Health&Safety at Lanthia Resort
The new Health&Safety measures have been adopted in compliance with the current directives of the World Health Organization (https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019) and of national/local governmental and health authorities.
These measures – which shall be regularly updated based on possible new directives issued by the before mentioned authorities – at the moment include the following:
– Temperature checks for all guests and specific procedures to handle temperature detections of 37.5 degrees Celsius and above.Guests with a temperature higher than 37.5 centigrade will not be allowed to stay.
– Hand sanitizers shall be placed at guest contact areas such as hotel lobbies, breakfast room, restaurants, beach and swimming pool area.
– In order to minimize risks, contactless check-in and check-out shall be encouraged.
– Personal protective equipment (PPE) : face masks, portable hand sanitizers available on request to all guests.
– Enhanced health and safety training for all employees shall be put in place ranging from social distancing awareness to the correct procedures for wearing PPE as well as case monitoring and notification procedures.
– The employees shall be regularly subject to temperature checks, have to sign health declarations and constantly wear PPE.
– Paper amenities (like newspapers, newsletters and guest directories) shall be reduced throughout the whole hotel.
– Regular cleaning and disinfection shall be significantly increased across all hotel spaces.
High touch areas – such as reception counters, elevator buttons, light switches, door handles, bathrooms – shall under go an even more frequent sanitization.
– More rigorous cleaning and sanitization of guest rooms shall be ensured. Housekeeping service shall be subject to scheduling and on request for turn-down service.
– Bedding and linens shall be washed with disinfectant and at higher temperatures to ensure their sterilization.
– Appropriate table distancing measures in breakfast areas and restaurants shall be adopted.
– We kindly ask our guests to wear the face mask when in our indoor areas and on those occasions where it is not possible to respect the safety social distance of 1 meter.
For any further information please feel free to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcome you again soon with our hospitality in one of Italy’s most amazing destinations.