They are the small villages where Sardinia‘s customs and legends of the past still survive.
Lanthia Resort allows you to experience the most ancient traditions, taking you on a journey of discovery of the island’s most authentic arts, trades and flavours.
• Autumn in Barbagia: gastronomy and artisan crafts in the barbargia villages (only on September weekends).
• A visit to the Nuoro Costume Museum: Sardinia’s main ethnographic museum.
• A walk in the park and a visit to the Su Gologone Spring: a little lake of karstic origin, with emerald green waters
• Orgosolo: a visit to see the famous murals spread throughout the village streets.
• Ulassai art and nature: a visit to the Museum of Contemporary Art dedicated to the artist Maria Lai and a walk to discover the works located inside the village and a guided tour of the majestic Su Marmuri Caves.
• Mamoiada and the traditional masks: a visit to the Museum of Mediterranean Masks and exploration of the Domus De Janas tombs.
• Local wine tasting: guided tour and tastings at the Tenute Perdarubia.
• The Ghost Town: a walk allowing you to discover the Gairo Vecchia ghost town.
For further details and bookings: email@example.com