Delve into the unspoiled nature, explore the majestic canyons, walk through the forests of centuries-old holm oaks, observe the wild mouflons and let yourself be caressed by the wind filled with the scent of juniper and mastic.
Lanthia Resort allows you to enjoy the natural beauty of the island in the best possible way, by letting you explore the wildest face of the Supramonte and Gennargentu mountains.
• Jeep and trekking in the Gorroppu Canyon: a trip to the deepest Canyon in Italy, solutions for various levels of difficulty.
• Jeep, trekking in Cala Goloritzè with a trip by rubber dinghy: guided tour to one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Medium difficulty.
• Trekking to Punta La Marmora, Gennargentu: trip to the highest peak on the island. Medium difficulty.
• Jeep and trekking to the Nuragic Village of Tiscali: guided tour and visit to the remains of the nuragic village located inside a karstic cave. Medium difficulty.
• Trip by Jeep and a walk in the Supramonte area: a guided tour in the Supramonte area, allowing you to observe the local flora and fauna and a nature walk. Easy excursion.
• Electric Bike Tour with tastings: a guided tour by e-bike through the Ogliastra countryside, with a visit to an agritourism facility and tastings of local products.
• Dinner in the Supramonte area: you will be welcomed by a shepherd in a typical sheepfold, where traditional dishes are served, in the authentic rural atmosphere of the region.
For further details and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org